Live streaming and replay capture device
Automatically Live Stream & Create Replays as you score
The MAR Hub automatically live streams, generates replays, and has powerful scoring integrations. It comes in two different forms: installed and portable, and can work with either HDMI camcorders or IP network cameras.
Automatically broadcast to YouTube as you score.
Created replays just by scoring, automatically uploaded into your MAR Dashboard.
Use the MAR Dashboard to create compilations from all of your uploaded replays.
How it works
Whether you have an installed or portable Hub, some things remain the same:
- Start scoring with a supported tool: cricHQ, Total Cricket Scorer, Play-Cricket Scorer Pro or the MAR Companion App
- A live stream is automatically created on YouTube or Facebook
- Video replays are automatically created as you score the game, marked up with relevant information e.g. player and event.
A weatherproof HD CCTV IP camera is installed with a great view of your pitch, for ultimate ease-of-use on match day. Once installed the system is always on, ready to be used instantly with no setup. The system works automatically and can be further controlled with the MAR Companion App.
Great for clubs, centres and stadiums
- Always-on, no setup needed on match day
- No Laptop required to start
- HD IP camera installed at height
Our next-gen MAR Hub for people who need to work from multiple venues or simply don’t have the infrastructure for an installed Hub. Setup in minutes to go live from any location, whether there is power and network or not.
4G Mobile Internet
No need for WiFi or expensive network infrastructure
Work anywhere, without the need to run extension leads
Any sport, any team, any location
Use a single Hub to Live stream and capture home and away games, for different teams playing a variety of sports