We created My Action Replay because we love playing, talking and thinking about sport.
We believe it will help people to enjoy the sport they play, to re-live the good bits, to laugh at the funny bits and to help them or their team improve. We hope My Action Replay will inspire and enable this.
However, we are also aware of our users privacy. We will not condone in any way the use of My Action Replay clips (replays) to be used for harassment or bullying. Similarly we will respect any request to remove any replay if someone featured within it wishes so for whatever reason. Simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
If we identify, or are made aware of, a particular user account using My Action Replay for bullying, harassment or discrimination we reserve the right to terminate that users account.
My Action Replay cameras are generally for recreational use. They are not security cameras unless stated to be so by the venues CCTV policy.
This website is operated by My Action Replay Limited (Company Number: 08348720).
- -the personal information we collect about you
- -what we do with your information, and
- -who your information might be shared with.
Who we are
My Action Replay Limited of the Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol BS1 6QH (‘we’ or ‘us’) are a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any subsequent UK data protection legislation and we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
Collection of Information
Information collected through our website may include personal information about you or other individuals (including identifiers as set out below).
Information about you may be:
- -provided by you through registration on our website;
- -provided to us by you through any other method, including but not limited to, through your My Action Replay profile or through any correspondence and discussions that you undertake on the website;
- -collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of our website, including the content you access and any services you utilise;
- -collected by us when you interact with our customer service;
- -collected by us when you interact with the website (e.g. when you click on ads, join groups, participate in polls, install an application, share articles, etc.); and
- -collected by us through log files or cookies (as set out below).
Information about other individuals:
In using the website you may provide us with information about other individuals (for example, players whose scores or videos you upload). If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you, your club or your organisation to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you, your cub or organisation can:
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices;
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad; and
- give consent to the processing of his/her sensitive personal data, e.g. health information
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you. We may also collect aggregated information generated by our systems, which tracks traffic to our website but does not relate to you personally.
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the website such as your IP address, location, browser type and user name will be recorded when you log in to our website. This information may be used to identify you. We will treat this information as personal information.
We use log files in order to enhance your experience on our website and to analyse trends. Log files gather information such as which URL you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using and your IP address. This information is used to analyse trends and administer and operate our website. Users who log in to our website have their IP address recorded, which can be used to identify a user however we will treat this information as personal information.
- -keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- -recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- -obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- -carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content , products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- -target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- -make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook and Twitter. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our website. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
Cookies generally fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of each browsing session, typically when the web browser is closed
- Persistent cookies remain until the expiry date and time set by the web server. They can be manually deleted by the user
- 1st party cookies originate from the same domain as the website being visited, in this case myactionreplay.com
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Name of cookie||Category||Owner||Purpose for the cookie|
|marAuth||Persistent||MAR||Provides session identifier and login status for MAR users|
|Google Analytics||3rd party||Google Inc.||Provides analytical data for MAR to better understand the usage metrics of its platform and tailor user experiences subsequently.|
|_crichq_studio_u||Session||MAR||Used to provide single-sign on to MAR studio features from CricHQ|
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
The information that you post on our website is able to be viewed by other users of our website. If you use any communication tools on our website (such as any profile, forum, chat room or message centre), be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be viewed and used by other site users. We take no responsibility for any information submitted via the website. Further requirements in relation to postings are set out under the heading “communication tools” in our terms and conditions.
We will have access to and may use other information such as number of users, traffic patterns and demand for the service for the purpose of monitoring server and software performance as well as for our other internal purposes. Further, we may collect information about all system interaction with users while they are logged in. This information is owned by us and may be used to verify actions taken by a user or to better understand the behaviour of users in order to improve the website.
Legal basis for processing your data
We may process your data because:
- -we are legally obliged to e.g. confirm your identity;
- -the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with you to provide our services; or
- -it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
In some instances, we will rely on your consent to process personal data and where we do this, it will be flagged to you at the time.
Use of your information
The personal information you provide may be used by us (and our employees, officers, agents, contractors and affiliates as defined below) for the following purposes:
One of the main features of the website is the ability to record and publish scores and game footage. You can do this either on our website or your own website via our API. If you have your settings on public, all of this personal information will be published worldwide and you must ensure you, your club or organisation has gained consent before making such information public.
In addition, we may use personal data as follows:
- -verifying your identity for use of our website, to conduct address verification or credit checks for invoicing and billing purposes and to enrich your profile and search ability;
- -to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs;
- -to maintain an international database of cricket players and fans;
- -to provide you with further information about us or other websites or goods or services offered by us or our related companies or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- -to carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research and surveys (see marketing below);
- -to keep our website relevant and of interest to users;
- -to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
- -analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so you remain anonymous); and
- -any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise.
We would like to send you information by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call about new products and services, competitions and special offers which may be of interest to you.
Other businesses within our group or which we have selected carefully (i.e. Cricketing administrations, federations or clubs and commercial entities) may also send you similar marketing messages, depending on what you agree with us.
We will only ask whether you would like us and other businesses to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes to say you agree.
We may send B2B marketing emails to you as a business contact where we believe we have legitimate interests for doing so. When we do so, we will communicate the legitimate interests to you. Such emails will always give the option to opt-out from future communications.
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, or other businesses, you can opt out at any time. See ‘What rights do you have?’ below for further information.
You can also manage your preferences on our website.
Information sharing and disclosure
In relation to personal information we:
- -may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our affiliates (which means any person or other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us) for the purposes set out in the above paragraph;
- -may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our contractors and suppliers to enable them to provide services and products to us in relation to our website including transaction processing services, hosting services, partnering services and support services;
- -may disclose information about you to the governing body of cricket in your region; and
- -reserve the right to disclose your personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, facilitate court proceedings or to protect our rights.
Information collected through our website that does not identify users is owned by us and may be disclosed by us. We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our affiliates, partners and advertisers.
Advertising and third party links
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of your personal information. However, due to the nature of email and the internet, we cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of your personal information. When you provide us with personal information, that information may be collected, stored and processed on servers located outside of the United Kingdom. Credit card payments are encrypted and processed using an external credit card payment processor and details are not stored by us.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
Your data will be processed in Europe and Canada (where myactionreplay.com is hosted) in India (where our support team is located) and in England (where our development team is located). Some of these locations are outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We may also have to transfer your data to other suppliers who are based outside of the EEA. In order to do this, we have ensured appropriate safeguards are place in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
What rights do you have?
You are responsible for ensuring that information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can review and change your information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, these include the right to:
- -find out how we process your data;
- -request that your personal data is correct if you believe it is incorrect or inaccurate;
- -obtain restriction on our, or object to, processing of your personal data;
- -if we are relying on consent, you can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (including any direct marketing);
- -if we are relying on legitimate interests for direct marketing, you can object to receiving such direct marketing;
- -obtain a copy of the personal data we process concerning you. We will take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. Once we have received the fee (if required) and verified your identity we will respond as soon as possible and in any event within one month.
- -lodge a complaint with the UK supervisory body, the Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO) here https://ico.org.uk/. If you have a concern or complaint about the way we handle your data, we ask that you contact us in the first instance to allow us to investigate and resolve the matter as appropriate.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights or find out more, please contact us.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com.
I understand that by signing up for a My Action Replay player profile I am agreeing to be bound by the constitution, regulations, bylaws and policies of the relevant Major and Minor Associations with jurisdictions and control over the competition in which I play and that I am also bound by the National Governing Body’s Rules and Regulations by virtue of my participation in cricket played under their jurisdiction.
I understand that by signing up for a My Action Replay profile I am agreeing to receive (including from the sports club for which I play and/or the Minor and Major Associations to which that club is affiliated and/or the National Governing Body): (i) messages relating to my participation in sport, e.g. grounds changes; (ii) messages relating to the administration of my data, e.g. requests to confirm my profile settings; and (iii) messages relating to the marketing of sport, including relating to the products and services of sponsors of the game of sport. I can opt out of the receipt of commercial messages at any time, either by using the unsubscribe function on each message, or by changing my profile settings.
I understand that by registering a player profile to my club I am agreeing the player has consented to be bound by the constitution, regulations, bylaws and policies of the relevant Major and Minor Associations with jurisdictions and control over the competition in which they play and that they have also consented to be bound by the National Governing Body’s Rules and Regulations by virtue of their participation in cricket played under their jurisdiction.
I understand that by registering a player profile to my club I am agreeing the player has consented to receive (including from the cricket club for which I play and/or the Minor and Major Associations to which that club is affiliated and/or the National Governing Body): (i) messages relating to their participation in sport, e.g. grounds changes; (ii) messages relating to the administration of their data, e.g. requests to confirm their profile settings; and (iii) messages relating to the marketing of cricket, including relating to the products and services of sponsors of the particular sport. I can opt out of the receipt of commercial messages at any time, either by using the unsubscribe function on each message, or by changing my profile settings.
To make a request for the data we hold on you please fill out the form below.