We created My Action Replay because we love playing, talking and thinking about sport.
We believe it will help people to enjoy the sport they play, to re-live the good bits, to laugh at the funny bits and to help them or their team improve. We hope My Action Replay will inspire and enable this.
However, we are also aware of our users privacy. We will not condone in any way the use of My Action Replay clips (replays) to be used for harassment or bullying. Similarly we will respect any request to remove any replay if someone featured within it wishes so for whatever reason. Simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
If we identify, or are made aware of, a particular user account using My Action Replay for bullying, harassment or discrimination we reserve the right to terminate that users account.
My Action Replay cameras are for recreational use. They are not security cameras.
Who we are
CricHQ UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 08348720), whose registered office is at Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol, BS1 6QH.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com
A quick word about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
What Is Personal Information?
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
- - the content of any replays that you submit to usif they feature you or any other individuals;
- - your name;
- - your job title;
- - your age;
- - your date of birth;
- - your gender;
- - demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- - other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- - your phone number; and
- - your contact information including e-mail details.
Information we collect about you
When you use the website, some information is also automatically collected, for example:
- - technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- - information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal information mentioned above. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate only.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
How we may store and use your information
Information you give us
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- - to post video content that you provide through the website on the My Action Replay website or YouTube channel and any other social media platform;
- - for internal record keeping;
- - to contact you in relation to content that you have submitted to the website;
- - to make the website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- - to periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- - to contact you for market research purposes;
- - to provide you with services that you request; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
Information we collect about you
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- - to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- - to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- - to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- - as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- - to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- - to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
What personal information do we share with third parties?
You understand and agree that any replays or other content that is uploaded through the website will be posted on this website and the My Action Replay YouTube Channel (or any other social media platform) and that content may be publicly available. The content may also be uploaded to any other social media platform. We recommend you be cautious about giving out personal information to others or sharing personal information in public or private online forums.
- - with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- - with business partners, vendors, consultants, sub-contractors, and other service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- - with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- - with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of this website and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- - when you give us your consent to do so (including, without limitation, if we notify you via the website or by email that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information);
- - in an aggregated or anonymised form that does not directly identify you;
- - when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- - when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of My Action Replay, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public including without limitation to protect My Action Replay or our users from fraudulent or unlawful use of the website;
- - in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of My Action Replay.
- with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
You understand that when you use the website, information you post on the website, information you provide via the use of the website, as well as any information you share with individuals through the website or any information you share through social network websites, will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available. We recommend you be cautious about giving out personal information to others or sharing personal information in public or private online forums.
We are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers, YouTube or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any other users or third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with other entities’ and individuals’ privacy practices including, but not limited to, the privacy practices of YouTube and other content distribution sites and Facebook and other social networking sites before disclosing information directly to any such entity or individual. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymised information, which may be shared with third parties without your consent.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Log files, and passive information collection
As you use the website certain information can be collected using other technologies such as cookies, clicktags, beacons and server logs. Your browser automatically transmits some information such as the url of the website you came from, your IP address, and the type of browser you are using.
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can guarantee against any interception or any other type of misuse. To assist with the protection of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of the website by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been compromised or misused.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us. We have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our on-going business relations.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by looking for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 25 Amberlands Close, Backwell, Nr Bristol, BS48 3LW or fill out the form by clicking here.
You also have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights above please contact us at the email address below.
Third party sites
To make a request for the data we hold on you please fill out the form below. We charge a £10 fee for completing this and will provide details for payment once we receive your request.