How to view replays on the TV screen
1. Find My Action Replay screen in venue.*
2. Watch your sporting replays! (As long as someone pressed a re:reel button to create them)
3. Use the handheld remote control* to skip forwards, backwards and pause. Instructions for the remote are beside the screen. The button controls are as follows:
*Some venues don’t stream replays to TV screens – ask your My Action Replay Manager for more information.
My Action Replay TV Screen Configurations – information for venues.
The My Action Replay TV screens playback replays that have been created locally. The replay does not have to be transmitted online before it plays back on a screen.
The screens can be configured in the following ways:
1. Playback the last x replays from one of more of the cameras**
2. Playback the last x number of replays from the selected cameras.**
3. Coming soon – Playback replays from a particular session only – COMING SOON